become a mentor


MP3 Hosting Service Provided by mp3Upload.ca

Thursday, April 2, 2009

interview with Christan Breedy


I interviewed Morgan State Junior, Christan Breedy. I asked her a series of questions pertaining to fashion and food. Her hesitation on some questions gives me a sense of idea of things that she likes. She is from New York so the sneaker question was difficult when asked Nike or Jordan. I also learned that she never tried Japanese food. The cheerful Christan laughed at majority of the questions expressing how she felt. When asked boots or sandals, she said, “Sandals but what am I suppose to do in the winter.” The interview was successful in getting to know Christan.


1. Japanese or Chinese Food
2. Bags or shoes
3. Nike or Jordan
4. Boots or Sandals
5. Tattoos or Piercings
6. Hawaii or Jamaica
7. Forever21 or H&M
8. Butterflies or Stars
9. For the Love of Ray J or I Love Money 2
10.Summer or Winter



MP3 Hosting Service Provided by mp3Upload.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment